- Picture editing. Design. Typography. Layout.
- Clothbound hardback cover with foil blocking. 32pp. 4-colour throughout. Limited edition 100 copies with signed print.
- Boot Publishing
Delahaye’s series of large-scale photographs features significant events ranging from political demonstrations to natural disasters and evidence of war and genocides.
Published by Boot Publishing
Multi-award winning Magnum photographer Luc Delahaye gained recognition for his work in the 1980s and 1990s in the war zones of Lebanon, Afghanistan, Rwanda, Chechnya and Bosnia.
- Cleveland Museum of Art (CMA)
- Getty Center, Los Angeles
- Sprengel Museum, Hanover
- Huis Marseille Museum for Photography, Amsterdam
- National Museum of Photography, Film & Television, Bradford
- Ricco/Maresca Gallery, New York
- Photographers’ Gallery, London
Winner of the Deutsche Börse Photography Prize, 2005